“For the month of June khakisurfer.com will be donating 10% of its sales to Prostate Cancer UK, as well as offering every customer who spends over £50 an additional 10% discount up until (& including) Sunday 16th June’19.”
“That’s up to 60% off original retail for Father's Day (maybe buy him a pint) & 10% that one-day might contribute to saving someone else’s fathers life.”
“Did you know:
- That Prostate Cancer is the most common cancer amongst UK men.
- That 129 Men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every day.
- That one father/son/brother/friend dies every 45 minutes from prostate cancer.
- That 83% of men with an increased risk of prostate cancer don’t know they are at risk.
- That 400,000 men are currently living with prostate cancer and its devastating impact.
Prostate Cancer UK has a simple ambition - to stop men dying from prostate cancer. Their top priority is funding research to stop prostate cancer killing men. They’re investing millions to find better treatments and better tests that can spot fast-growing cancers early and could be used in a screening programme to save thousands of lives.”
The more you spend, the more khakisurfer.com will give!”
Just use code: CANCERUK at Checkout!